A strong Action Plan is the best way to create a strong, flexible independence plan.
A transparent, effective planning process is based on two key aspects of financial planning: management and access to funds when needed. A plan must ensure liquidity, to allow its owner to access funds when needed. It must also take into account key stages of life. This can include preparing for events such as retirement, death, and in the event of disability and/or critical illness.
With these goals in mind, the first step in building a comprehensive plan is to assess total financial success needs. This involves a consideration of important milestones such as retirement, insurance, major purchases and educational costs, as well as ongoing financial management strategies. Once these factors are identified, you will be prepared to choose the services that best address his or her needs.
This goal-based financial planning approach is designed to help:
- Define customized short- and long-term goals that ensure only the right financial products and services are chosen
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact the financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor the plan to ensure it meets changing needs and circumstances
What is Financial Independence?
Financial Independence is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short- and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in life.
A strong plan is developed in collaboration with a The Participant EffectSM Advisor, and includes a balance of Action Plan items flexible enough to meet changing needs across your personal and professional life.
The first step to achieving a strong financial plan is creating an effective strategy that:
- Prepares for a confident retirement
- Minimize current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt
- Help prepare for a child’s college education
- Provide loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect businesses and their employees
Contact us today to find out more about my financial planning process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you achieve your goals.