Professional guidance from an advisor can help you shape up your retirement account. If you feel you don’t have the time or knowledge to manage your retirement account, consider working with an advisor.
Life gets busy – you may not have the time or resources to effectively manage your retirement on your own. In fact, in a recent study, less than half of the employees surveyed said they had calculated the amount of money they will need to save for a comfortable retirement (Source: 2013 Retirement Confidence Survey, © 2013, Employee Benefit Research Institute.www.ebri.org.) For many employees, their employer sponsored retirement account is likely to be one of their largest sources of income during their retirement years. It makes sense to take good care of the money you’re growing – an advisor can help you do just that.
- When you work with an advisor, they will work with you to:
- Analyze your current strategy
- Determine your retirement goals
- Understand your risk tolerance and advise you on what types of investments are appropriate for you
- Develop a specific plan that will help you get on track toward the retirement you envision
The road to retirement can be a complicated journey at times – having a trusted advisor to guide you can help you feel more confident that you are making the best decisions for your financial future.
The Road to Retirement: Maximize Your Retirement
Keep it simple—retire on your terms by knowing your options and maximizing your retirement plan.
Contact us today to discuss strategies for business succession.